The Memor X3 mobile computer brings a host of new features designed to strengthen Datalogic's value proposition in the area of compact and lightweight terminals. The Memor X3 mobile computer includes a full portfolio of models featuring different scan engine options, including an entry-level linear imager, a top-performance laser scanner with Gorilla® Glass II scan window, and a 2D imager ideal for pharmaceutical applications. All scan engines feature Datalogic's patented 'Green Spot' technology for good-read feedback.
• Pocketable, ergonomic and robust
• 1.2 m / 4.0 ft drop resistance to concrete; Gorilla Glass II scan window on laser models
• Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core or CE 6.0 Pro
• Standard and High-capacity battery options
• 802.11 a/b/g/n with CCX V4 and Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 2.1 + EDR
• Reading options: Laser; 2D Multi-Purpose Area Imager; Linear Imager (all with ‘Green Spot’ technology)
The Memor X3 mobile computer excels with its long-lasting battery options, its Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n fast connectivity and the bright 2.4 inch QVGA touchscreen.
For more information on handheld barcode scanners please click here