Position open: Sales Executive
Salary/Rate: Basic negotiable + quarterly bonus + travel expenses to customers, laptop and mobile phone
Holiday: 25 days per annum + public holidays
Location: Horsham with potential travel around the UK & Ireland
TLS - Boca Systems UK is currently looking for a Sales Executive for hardware and software sales on our associated products. This is for an initial 12 month contract. If successful we’ll offer a permanent position after 12 months.
This role requires the candidate to be available during standard hours (8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday). Some sales conferences and events will require evening networking sessions.
- Sales or Account Management in a busy environment, preferably in the ticketing or printing industries
- Working within technical roles within a ticketing venue or box office
- Good understanding of IT and printing processes
Reporting to: General Manager
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To handle all in-bound orders of printer / scanner hardware, software and peripherals in support of venue ticketing operations. Generating sales quotations and sales orders and sending to the customer.
- To handle all in-bound orders of ticket stock in support of venue ticketing operations. Account managing the job production with the client to completion.
- Lead generation of business opportunities for TLS - Boca Systems from defined warm lists of contacts. Will involve out-bound sales calls and emails.
- To assist in managing in-bound calls to the office. Directing enquiries to the relevant personnel.
- To attend sales conferences and events as defined by the General Manager
- Work closely with the Internal Sales and Support Manager to effectively share knowledge, learn and contribute to the TLS - Boca Systems Support Team.
- To manage the setup for conferences as directed by the General Manager.
- To cover for the Office Assistant is his/her absence which includes general office administration, entering product orders and handling customer enquiries.
- To carry out onsite account management visits to customers, fulfilling contract terms to those defined in the agreement.
- To help with any other reasonable request made by the Support Manager and General Manager.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering application letter and your CV.
No agencies please.